With great views, lush trees and natural surroundings, Walsh Trails offers some of the most beautiful home-sites available in the Austin area. Located in the City of Cedar Park, in the Round Rock School District, Walsh Trails has the rural feel of farm and ranch land, but is close enough to shop in urban retail centers.
When finished Walsh Trails will have approximately 400 homes encompassed by miles of shaded hike and bike trails designed for peaceful walks and long bike rides. Just across the street and accessible by underground tunnel - an exciting adventure for kids - is Brushy Creek Regional Trails. The park offers recreational opportunities for the whole family; spray grounds for kids to splash and cool off in during the summer, wildlife observation areas, and an inviting lake for fishing and canoeing.
Make Walsh Trails the rural retreat you have dreamed of.
Amenities and Attractions
- Brushy Creek Elementary
- Grisham Middle School
- Round Rock High School
- Starting with the 2008 school year, new schools will be built within or in close proximity to the Walsh Trails community.
- Contact the Round Rock School District for updated information.
- Electric - Pedernales Electric Company
- Gas - Atmos Energy
- Telephone - AT&T
- Cable - Time Warner
- 15 minutes to Austin on new toll road 183
- Avery Ranch Golf course
- Longhorn Caverns
- Round Rock Premium Outlets
- Domain and Lakeline Malls