Located in the City of Schertz, just north of San Antonio, Riata epitomizes the small-town friendly atmosphere of a rural community, but with the conveniences of a metropolitan city nearby. Premier shopping, cultural and recreational opportunities are close enough to enjoy or far enough to ignore.
Designed with a beautifully landscaped entry, incredible views of the surrounding countryside, lots of native trees and quick access to IH 35, Riata is a community you will be proud to call home. Residents enjoy quiet streets for walking or jogging, and a community pool and playground complex for relaxing on hot summer days.
An elementary school at the intersection of Fairlawn Avenue and Wiederstein Road is nearing completion and will further enhance the small-town feel of the community.
Riata...How a community should be.
Amenities and Attractions
- Schertz-Cibolo Universal City Independent School District
- Elementary - Green Valley
- Intermediate - Barbara Jordan
- Junior High - J. Frank Dobie
- High School - Byron P. Steele II
- Electric - GVEC & CPS Electric
- Gas - Centerpoint
- Water & Wastewater - CRWA
- Cable - Time Warner
- Garbage - Bexar Waste
- 15 minutes to San Antonio
- San Marcos Outlet Mall
- Shops at La Cantera
- Randolph Air Force Base
- University Texas San Antonio
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas & SeaWorld
- Retama Park - Class A Racetrack in Metrocom