Enjoy the Panorama of Life.
Wilderness Oak, Meandering Circle, Windhurst, Cliff Park and Panoramic Court. The wide streets of The Peak at Promontory only hint at the captivating and enchanting lifestyle waiting for you. Located in one of San Antonio's most prominent and successful communities in the growing North part of the city, the winding roads atop the highest point at Promontory offer beautiful panoramic views that are complemented with constant, gentle breezes.
The Peak at Promontory is strategically designed to offer residents the most stunning homesites, as well as convenient access to neighborhood schools, churches, and the Promontory Pointe amenity center with its pool, cabana and picnic area. This gorgeous, gated community, within the NEISD boundaries, is close to all major shopping, retail, recreation areas and golf courses, yet secluded from the noise and traffic of the main thoroughfares.
Only the most prestigious builders have been selected to offer you the quality homebuilding you deserve in this superior, tranquil neighborhood in the Stone Oak area. The Peak at Promontory, adjacent to the beautiful Panther Creek Park, has conserved the magnificence of the land with the preservation of shade trees, large and small, and by following the rolling topography of the countryside.
Amenities and Attractions
- 15 minutes from Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- 15 Minutes from The University of Texas at San Antonio
- Within 15 minutes of the San Antonio International Airport
- Near The Club at Sonterra and Canyon Creek Country Club (private)
- North East Independent School District
- Hardy Oak Elementary School
- Oak Meadow Elementary School
- Barbara Bush Middle School
- Ronald Reagan High School