Picture your ideal neighborhood. Wide streets lined with streetlights. Wide sidewalks throughout the community making it ideal for hiking and biking. Direct walking access to 13 acres of dedicated city park land. Plenty of quiet cul-de-sacs and coves. A 30 acre lake adjacent to the community.
Now, drive through Kensington Trails. Masterfully planned and strategically engineered, Intermandeco has created a wonderful new, family oriented neighborhood just south of Austin. Kensington Trails has the right combination of the best builders in Central Texas, the right prices and the most desirable school district and amenities around.
Kensington Trails - for that casual, easy way of life.
Amenities and Attractions
- Golf Courses
- Morris Williams
- Jimmy Clay
- Circle C
- Roy Kizer
- Acclaimed Hays Consolidated ISD
- Fuentes Elementary - Pk - 5th Grades
- Tobias Elementary - Pk - 5th Grades
- Wallace Middle School - 6th - 8th Grades
- Hays High School - 9th - 12th Grades
- Lehman High School (2004) - 9th - 10th Grades
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport just 15 minutes away
- Minutes from all major grocery stores including H.E.B., Albertsons, Randalls
- Retail shopping centers within 5 minutes
- In proximity to entertainment, theatres, night life and numerous hotels
- Easy access to IH 35
- Gas: Entex
- Electric: Pedernales Electric Cooperative
- Water & Wastewater: Kyle Public Works Department
- Cable: Time Warner