Welcome to our beautiful countryside filled with hundred year old live oaks, Spanish oaks and juniper trees, where the Cullens have been making family memories for more than six decades. Dairy farms, cotton fields and wildflowers flourished as a result of the hard work of Maribel and Clarence Cullen. The country grocers were just a bike ride away. Community gatherings were at the church hall just up the farm road. And you visited your friends on your horse.
This is Cullen Country.
Bounded by creeks and a lake, this beautiful new community is situated in the heart of historic and charming Buda, with all level schools "right around the corner." Cullen Country is within the Hays CISD, which boasts exemplary academic achievement as well as extracurricular activities providing students with a total development program.
Cullen Country has preserved a gorgeous 12-acre site for a proposed city park with trees galore and winding sidewalks so that families can enjoy the breathtaking surroundings for decades to come. Convenient to IH35, Cullen Country is minutes from major grocery stores, retail centers, churches and major employers.
Enjoy life the way it was meant to be - in Cullen County.
Amenities and Attractions
- Public Golf Courses
- Morris Williams
- Jimmy Clay
- Circle C
- Roy Kizer
- Acclaimed Hays Consolidated ISD
- Buda Elementary - Pk - 5th Grades
- Dahlstrom Middle School - 6th - 8th Grades
- Hays High School - 9th - 12th Grades
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport just 15 minutes away
- Minutes from all major grocery stores including H.E.B., Albertsons, Randalls
- Retail shopping centers within 5 minutes
- In proximity to entertainment, theatres, night life and numerous hotels
- Easy access to IH 35
- Electric: Pedernales Electric Cooperative
- Water & Wastewater: Buda Public Works Department
- Cable: Time Warner